Effective Date: March 30, 2022
If you are a California resident, please see the “California Privacy Notice” section below for information about your rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”).
If you are a Nevada resident, please see the “Nevada Privacy Notice” section below for information about your rights under the Nevada Senate Bill 220.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW
- HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
- HOW WE SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION
- MARKETING PREFERENCES
- PAYMENT PROCESSORS
- YOUR CHOICES
- COOKIES AND TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
- DO NOT TRACK PREFERENCES
- THIRD PARTY SOCIAL PLUGINS
- INTERNATIONAL DATA AND TRANSFERS
- HOW WE PROTECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP PERSONAL INFORMATION
- THIRD PARTY LINKS
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
- CALIFORNIA PRIVACY NOTICE
- NEVADA PRIVACY NOTICE
- CONTACT US
- Interact with us or complete transactions in our store;
- Communicate with us through any written, electronic, or oral communications, including by email, phone, or text message; or
- Interact with us in the context of our internal recruiting efforts, such as by applying for a job with us.
2. WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW
a. Information You Provide to Us
We collect information that you provide directly to us when you access or use the Services or when you interact with us. We collect information that you provide to us in the following ways:
- Accessing or Using the Services: When you access or use the Services, such as browsing or making purchases through our Website, we collect information about your browsing and purchasing activity, such as products you select to view, add to your cart, or purchase. We also collect certain information automatically when you access or use the Services, as described in the “Information We Collect Automatically” section below.
- Making Purchases: When you make a purchase through the Services, including making a purchase through our Website or by calling us, we collect your contact information, such as your name and email address, the shipping address for your order, your billing and payment information, and information about the products you purchase. For more information about how payments are processed, see the “Payment Processors” section below.
- Account and profile information: If you sign up for or establish an account to access or use the Services, we collect information to set up your account including your name and contact information. We may also assign you a unique identifier as a user of the Services.
- Customer support requests and inquiries, forms, and questionnaires: If you contact us, such as through email using the customer support email address provided on the Website, or submitting a “contact us” form through the Website, we may collect your name, email address, phone number, and any other information you choose to include in your message. We may also collect information you provide if you complete surveys or questionnaires that we make available.
- Product reviews and feedback: If you submit a product review or feedback, we collect your name, email address, and any product rating and review information or any feedback you choose to provide.
- Marketing communications and newsletters: If you sign up to receive newsletters and marketing communication from us, we will collect your name and contact information, such as your email address.
- Interactions through social media: If you interact with us through any of our pages or feeds on any social media sites or platforms, such as Facebook or Instagram, we may collect information such as your name, username, demographic information, contact information such as email address, location, interests, and publicly-posted data such as your social media activity.
- Apply for a Job or Interact with Us for Our Recruiting Purposes: If you submit an application for a job or otherwise interact with us for our internal recruiting purposes, such as by emailing us to inquire about an open job, we collect information such as your name, contact information, such as email and phone number, resume information, such as job history and education information, the job you’re applying for, and certain social media profile information, such as your LinkedIn profile information.
You may choose not to provide information directly to us or to not use the puffaluffs Services. However, some Personal Information is necessary so that we can provide you with the Services you have requested. Failure to provide this information may prevent us from providing you with access to our Services.
b. Information We Collect Automatically
When you access or use our Services, we or our third-party agents or service providers automatically collect information about the device you use to access the Services and your activity when you use the Services. Depending on your activity, the information may include:
- Device and Usage Information: We collect certain information about your device and how you interact with the Services each time you access or use them.
- Device information may include your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, unique device identifiers, information about your approximate location (as determined through your IP address), mobile, computer or device hardware information (e.g., operating system version, hardware model, IMEI number and other unique device identifiers, MAC address, and device settings), device event information, log information, and crash data.
- Usage information may include referring / exit pages and URLs, how you interact with links on the Website, landing pages, pages viewed, features that you use, access dates and times, and other clickstream data.
- Geolocation information: When you access our Services, we may ask you to grant us access to your device’s geolocation data. If you grant such permission, we may collect information about your precise geolocation, and we may use that information to provide and improve the Services. If you access the Services through a mobile device and do not want your device to provide us with geolocation information, you can disable the GPS or other location-tracking functions on your device. See your device manufacturer’s instructions for further details. If you disable certain functions, you may be unable to use certain parts of the Services.
c. Information Collected from Third Parties
In some instances, we process Personal Information we receive from third parties, which consists of:
- Puffaluffs Inc Service Providers: We receive information from our service providers or agents who perform business services for Puffaluffs, such as Website information from third parties that assist us in operating our Website and transactional data from our third-party infrastructure service providers.
- Analytics Providers: We may receive information from entities who perform data analytics for Puffaluffs Inc.
- Information You Provide About Another Person: You may choose to provide us with another person’s information (such as their name, email address, or shipping information) so that we may recommend or send products to that person. For example, you may provide us with another person’s name and address information when you want to send them a gift that you ordered using the Services. You may also provide us with information about another person if you refer them for a job with us. This information may include their name, contact, and resume information.
- Recruiting Information from Third-Parties: We may collect information from third-party social media and jobs platforms, such as LinkedIn, for our recruiting purposes. We may also receive information from third-party recruiters and agencies that assist us with our recruiting activities.
3. HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the information we collect in the following ways:
- To provide and operate our Services, including our Website;
- To create your account with Puffalffs;
- To manage and maintain your account;
- To enable online shopping and complete and manage purchases;
- To process and facilitate payments;
- To personalize and improve user experience with the Services;
- To update, improve, and/or enhance the Services, and develop new features, functionality, and products;
- To provide technical support for, secure, and protect the Services, including to detect and prevent fraud, abuse, or security risks, and to track outages and troubleshoot;
- To conduct analytics related to the Services;
- To market our Services and/or products that may be of interest to you;
- To display personalized advertisements;
- To manage event registrations and attendance;
- To manage contests and promotions;
- For our internal recruiting and hiring purposes;
- To respond to your inquiries and requests, or otherwise communicate with you, and to provide you with assistance related to the Services;
- To provide updates about our Services and send you newsletters;
- To enforce our Terms and Conditions, resolve disputes or otherwise to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights, and to protect our business interest and rights of third parties;
- For our business transfers;
- To comply with legal and contractual obligations and requirements;
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We process Personal Information for the legal bases listed below. The applicable legal basis depends on the Services you use and how you use them.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party), and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests. For example, when we carry out fraud screening, improve or enhance the Services, or to market and promote the Services.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation. For example, keeping records of our sales for tax compliance.
- If we have obtained your prior consent. Please note that for this specific legal basis, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, but this will not affect any processing that has already taken place.
4. HOW WE SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We transmit, share, grant access, make available and provide Personal Information to or with the following types of third parties:
- Business Transfers: We may share Personal Information with third parties we choose to acquire or with buyers, successors, or others in connection with a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, financing due diligence, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets or transition of service to another provider, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, receivership, liquidation or similar proceeding, as permitted by law and/or contract.
- Compliance and Regulatory Purposes: We may share Personal Information if we believe that it is necessary to:
- comply with a law, regulation, legal process, or legitimate governmental request;
- protect the safety or security of the Services, users of the Services, or any person;
- investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities;
- prevent spam, abuse, fraud, or other malicious activity of actors using or accessing the Services; or
- protect our rights or property or the rights or property of those who use the Services.
Non-public information about our users will not be released to law enforcement except in response to an appropriate legal process such as a subpoena, court order, or other valid legal process that has been reviewed by Puffaluffs Inc. However, if we receive information that provides us with a good faith belief that there is an exigent emergency, we may provide information to law enforcement trying to prevent or mitigate the danger (if we have it), to be determined on a case-by-case basis.
5. MARKETING PREFERENCES
From time to time, we may use Personal Information to send you details of new products or services, updates, invites to events, and other information that may be of interest to you. If you no longer want to receive marketing emails from us, you may opt-out by using the unsubscribe link that we include in our marketing emails. You can also manage your marketing preferences by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “unsubscribe” in the subject line together with the name of the publication you wish to unsubscribe from. We will complete your opt-out request as required under applicable law.
6. PAYMENT PROCESSORS
7. YOUR CHOICES
Depending upon the requirements of your local data protection and privacy laws, you may have the right to make the following requests to Puffaluffs Inc:
- Access your Personal Information;
- Correct your Personal Information;
- Erase or transfer your Personal Information;
- Restrict processing of your Personal Information;
- Object to the processing of your Personal Information; and
- Withdraw your consent for processing of Personal Information.
Puffaluffs Inc will respond in accordance with and as required under applicable data protection and privacy laws. To submit a request, please contact us using the information described below, and we will consider your request in accordance with applicable laws.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to help ensure that Personal Information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
8. COOKIES AND TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
What Are Cookies?
In addition to Cookies, we use other technologies that are similar in function, such as pixel tags, also called web beacons or single-pixel tags/gifs, local or web storage, and other similar technologies.
- Web Beacons: Web beacons, or “clear gifs,” and single-pixel tags/gifs, or web tags, are tiny graphics with a unique identifier placed on a website or in an email that gather information about your interaction with that website or email. Because of their small size, they are not visible.
- Local or Web Storage: Local or web storage refers to a file that is stored locally on your device and is specifically used with video. It includes both your own device storage and browser cache.
a. Types of Cookies
Cookies are often described by who created and placed them and how long they last. Types of Cookies generally include the following:
- Persistent Cookies and Session Cookies
- Persistent Cookies: A persistent Cookie stays in your browser and will be read by us when you return. A persistent Cookie helps us recognize you as an existing user, so it is easier for you to return and interact with our Services.
- Session Cookies: A session Cookie enables you to move from page to page on our Services and allows information that you enter to be remembered. A session Cookie is temporary and is deleted when you close your browser or after a short time.
- First-Party Cookies and Third-Party Cookies
- First-party Cookies: These are Cookies set by the publisher of the website or online service you are visiting. First-party Cookies may be set either by us or by a service provider at our request.
- Third-party Cookies: These are Cookies that are set by a party other than the publisher of the website you are visiting.
b. What Types of Information Do Cookies Collect?
Cookies collect different types of information depending on the type of Cookie and its purpose. Some examples of information that may be collected by Cookies when you use our Services include:
- The pages you visit within our Services;
- The buttons you click on our Services;
- The date and time you visit our Services;
- The amount of time you spend on our Services;
- The Internet Protocol (“IP”) address used to connect your computer/mobile phone to the internet; and
- Your device (such as computer, mobile phone) and connection information such as your browser type and version and operating system.
We, our service providers, and/or agents acting on our behalf, use the following types of persistent and session Cookies (which may be first-party or third-party Cookies) on our Services:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These Cookies are essential because they enable our Services to work properly, and they cannot be disabled. Without these Cookies, some of our Services cannot be provided. These Cookies do not gather information about you for marketing purposes. For example, these Cookies are used to:
- Remember the information that you fill in when performing certain activities on our Services;
- Pass information from one page to the next, for example when filling out forms;
- Read your browser and device settings to optimize the display of our Services;
- Locate and identify misuse of our Services;
- Load our Services uniformly to maintain accessibility; and
- Authenticate users and prevent fraud.
- Functional Cookies: We use functional Cookies to remember your choices so we can tailor our Services to provide you with enhanced features and personalized content. For example, these Cookies can be used to remember your name or preferences on our Services. Functional cookies include social media cookies. While these Cookies can be disabled, this may result in less functionality during your use of our Services. For example, we use these Cookies to:
- Provide you a personalized experience, such as remembering how you have customized our Services;
- Remember the information that you fill in when performing certain activities on our Services; and
- Store your preferences such as language and location.
- Performance or Analytics Cookies: These Cookies help us understand how our Services are being accessed, used, or are performing. These performance or analytics Cookies may collect information about the content you view, what websites you visit immediately before and after visiting our Services, and your system and geographic information. The information generated by these Cookies will be transmitted to and stored by the applicable analytics services. For example, we may use performance or analytics Cookies to:
- Maintain and continually improve our Services;
- Keep track of the number of visitors to the pages within our Services;
- Keep track of the length of time that each visitor spends on the pages within our Services;
- Determine the order in which a visitor visits the various pages or features within our Services;
- Identify performance issues with our Services; and
- Assess which parts of our Services need improvement.
- Targeting or Advertising Cookies: These third-party Cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. Advertising Cookies are usually placed by advertising platforms that work with other organizations to deliver personalized experiences to you. These Cookies are used to:
- Keep track of how you interact with the advertisements that we serve;
- Keep track of which advertisements you have already been shown so that you are not always shown the same ones;
- Keep track of how many visitors click on the advertisement; and
- Improve reporting on campaign performance.
d. How to Manage or Delete Cookies
You can exercise your preferences concerning Cookies served on our Services by taking the steps outlined below.
To learn more about Cookies, including how to manage Cookies and opt-out of Cookies being placed on your devices, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Browser Settings
You may alter the Cookie settings in your browser settings at any time. You may accept all or only certain Cookies. If you disable Cookies in your browser settings, however, you may find that certain sections of our Services will not work.
- First-Party Cookies: If you do not want Cookies placed on your device, you can adjust the setting of your Internet browser to reject some or all Cookies and to alert you when a Cookie is placed on your device. To do this, follow the instructions provided by your browser (usually located within the “Help,” “Tools,” or “Edit” settings). While adjusting your browser setting can prevent the future placement of Cookies, it does not remove existing persistent Cookies.
- Third-Party Cookies: Modern browsers also allow you to block third-party Cookies using the steps described above for first-party Cookies.
- Preferences Tools and Other Options
There are several services available that can assist you with managing your Cookie preferences, including industry groups, standards associations, and tools provided by the Cookie providers and social media sites. Please note that Puffaluffs Inc has no affiliation with, and is not responsible for, the third party websites.
- Google Analytics: You may download the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- You may use the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) consumer choice tools to apply opt-outs to interest-based advertising and other applicable uses of web-viewing data by DAA participating companies by visiting http://optout.aboutads.info/?c=2&lang=EN#completed.
- You may also manage opt outs through the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) opt-out tool at http://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1
- Do Not Track: You may turn on the Do Not Track (“DNT”) setting in your browser. To turn on your DNT signal, please visit AII About DNT. Our Services do not respond to DNT signals.
- Web Beacons and Pixels: You may avoid web beacons and pixels by disabling the functionality that allows remote images to load in your email account and refraining from clicking on any links in email messages.
9. DO NOT TRACK PREFERENCES
Some browsers have incorporated “Do Not Track” (DNT) features that can send a signal to the websites you visit indicating you do not wish to be tracked. Because there is not yet a common understanding of how to interpret the DNT signal, the Website and Services do not currently respond to browser DNT signals.
10. THIRD PARTY SOCIAL PLUGINS
The Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button and the Twitter “Follow” button), which let you share actions you take with other media. The use of such features may set a cookie or collect certain information about your device or your interactions with the Services when you interact with them. If you are logged in to your account with the third-party social media provider, the third party may be able to link information about your interactions with the Services to your account with them. You use these social sharing features at your own risk. No security measures, including the privacy settings referenced above, are perfect or impenetrable. We cannot and do not guarantee that the information you share using such features will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the third parties that provide these features.
11. INTERNATIONAL DATA AND TRANSFERS
The Services are intended for use only by individuals located in the United States. If you are not located in the United States, please be aware that the Personal Information that we collect or receive may be transferred to and processed in countries located outside of your country of residence to the countries where we or our third-party service providers operate.
12. HOW WE PROTECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
At Puffaluffs Inc, we take our responsibility to protect the security and privacy of Personal Information seriously. We have implemented what we believe to be reasonable and appropriate security measures designed to prevent Personal Information from being lost, used, accessed, altered, or disclosed in an unauthorized or unlawful way.
However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, and we cannot and do not guarantee that Personal Information is completely secure and safe from such risks. By using the Services, you understand and assume the risks associated with your activities on the Internet.
If you have reason to believe that your information is no longer secure, please let us know by contacting us at email@example.com.
13. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP PERSONAL INFORMATION
14. THIRD PARTY LINKS
15. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Puffaluffs Inc does not knowingly solicit Personal Information from children or send them requests for Personal Information. If you are under sixteen (16), do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under sixteen (16) without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as required by applicable law.
16. CALIFORNIA PRIVACY NOTICE
If you have any questions about your California privacy rights or the information provided in this section, please contact us at Customersupport@puffaluffs.com.
- California Privacy Rights
If you are a resident of California, you have the following rights related to your personal information:
- The right to know – You have the right to know (a) the categories of personal information we’ve collected, (b) the categories of the sources from which the personal information is collected, (c) the business or commercial purposes for collecting the personal information, (d) the categories of third parties with whom we’ve shared personal information, and (e) the categories of personal information we’ve disclosed for a business purpose or sold and the third parties to whom we’ve disclosed or sold the personal information;
- The right to access – You have the right to receive a copy of the personal information we have collected;
- The right to delete your personal information – You have the right to request that we delete your personal information, subject to certain exceptions;
- The right to opt-out of sale of your personal information – You have the right to opt out of having your personal information sold; and
- The right against discrimination – You have the right not to be discriminated against because you have exercised your rights under California law.
For information on how to exercise your rights, please see the “Exercising Your California Rights” section below.
- Personal Information Categories We Collect:
For purposes of this section, “personal information” is used as defined under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) and means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, to a particular consumer or household. Personal information does not include:
- information that is lawfully made available from federal, state or local government records;
- anonymous, de-identified or aggregated information; and
- information excluded from the scope of the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), such as health or medical information covered under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (“HIPAA”) and financial information covered under the Fair Credit Reporting Act (“FCRA”) or Gramm-Leach Bliley Act (“GLBA”).
When we talk about a “sale” of personal information or information being “sold,” we are also using that term as it is defined in the CCPA.
Below is a summary of the personal information categories, as defined by the CCPA, that we have collected in the last twelve (12) months, the business or commercial purposes for which we’ve used them, and the third parties to which we’ve disclosed them. Some of the information in several of the categories may overlap.
In the tables below, “Service Providers” means our third-party vendors, consultants, agents, contractors, advertising partners, and other service providers that perform services for us or on our behalf.
- Customers of the Services, Consumers We Market and Advertise To, and Website Visitors
|Categories of Personal Information||Sources of Personal Information||Purposes||Third Parties We Share it with|
|Identifiers (such as name, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address)||● Directly from you ● We generate internally ● From our Service Providers||● To provide our Website and Services ● To provide customer support ● To communicate with you ● To enable online shopping and complete purchases ● To improve and enhance our products and offerings and develop new ones ● For our marketing purposes ● To provide you with targeted advertising based on your activity on our Website and third-party websites ● For our security, anti-fraud, and legal and compliance purposes ● For our internal analytics purposes||● Service Providers|
|Personal Information under California Civil Code section 1798.80 (such as name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, employment history, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information)||● Directly from you ● From our Service Providers||● To provide our Website and Services ● To provide customer support ● To communicate with you ● To enable online shopping and complete purchases ● To improve and enhance our products and offerings and develop new ones ● For our marketing purposes ● To provide you with targeted advertising based on your activity on our Website and third-party websites ● For our security, anti-fraud, and legal and compliance purposes ● For our internal analytics purposes||● Service Providers|
|Commercial information (such as records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies)||● Directly from you ● We generate internally ● From our Service Providers||● To provide our Website and Services ● To provide customer support ● To communicate with you ● To enable online shopping and complete purchases ● To improve and enhance our products and offerings and develop new ones ● For our marketing purposes ● To provide you with targeted advertising based on your activity on our Website and third-party websites ● For our security, anti-fraud, and legal compliance purposes ● For our internal analytics purposes||● Service Providers|
|Electronic network activity (such as browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an internet website, application, or advertisement)||● Directly from you ● We generate internally ● From our Service Providers||● To provide our Website and Services ● To provide customer support ● To communicate with you ● To enable online shopping and complete purchases ● To improve and enhance our products and offers and develop new ones ● For our marketing purposes ● To provide you with targeted advertising based on your activity on our Website and third-party websites ● For our security, anti-fraud, and legal and compliance purposes ● For our internal analytics purposes||● Service Providers|
|Geolocation data (such as latitude and longitude coordinates, information collected by location functionality on mobile devices)||● Directly from you ● We generate internally ● From our Service Providers||● To provide our Website and Services ● To provide customer support ● To communicate with you ● To enable online shopping and complete purchases ● To improve and enhance our products and offerings and develop new ones ● For our marketing purposes ● To provide you with targeted advertising based on your activity on our Website and third-party websites ● For our security, anti-fraud, and legal and compliance purposes ● For our internal analytics purposes||● Service Providers|
|Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information||● Directly from you ● From our Service Providers||● To provide our Website and Services ● To provide customer support ● To communicate with you ● To enable online shopping and complete purchases ● To improve and enhance our products and offerings and develop new ones ● For our security, anti-fraud, and legal and compliance purposes ● To understand how our users interact with our Website and Services||● Service Providers|
|Inferences drawn from other personal information||● Directly from you ● We generate internally ● From our Service Providers||● To provide our Website and Services ● To provide customer support ● To improve and enhance our products and offerings and develop new ones ● For our marketing purposes ● To provide you with targeted advertising based on your activity on our Website and third-party websites ● For our security, anti-fraud, and legal and compliance purposes ● For our internal analytics purposes||● Service Providers|
- Consumers Who Interact with Us for Our Recruiting Purposes
|CCPA Categories of Personal Information||Sources of Personal Information||Purposes||Third Parties We Share it with|
|Identifiers (such as name, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address)||● Directly from you ● We generate internally ● From our Service Providers||● For our recruiting and hiring purposes ● To communicate with you ● For our security, anti-fraud, and legal and compliance purposes||● Service Providers|
|Personal Information under California Civil Code section 1798.80 (such as name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, employment history, or financial information)||● Directly from you ● From our Service Providers||● For our recruiting and hiring purposes ● To communicate with you ● For our security, anti-fraud, and legal and compliance purposes||● Service Providers|
|Protected classification characteristics (such as age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression), sexual orientation)||● Directly from you||● For our recruiting and hiring purposes ● For our legal and compliance purposes||● Service Providers|
|Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information||● Directly from you ● From our Service Providers||● For our recruiting and hiring purposes ● To communicate with you ● For our security, anti-fraud, and legal and compliance purposes||● Service Providers|
|Professional or employment related information||● Directly from you ● From our Service Providers||● Service Providers|
|Education information||● Directly from you ● From our Service Providers||● For our recruiting and hiring purposes ● For our security, anti-fraud, and legal and compliance purposes||● Service Providers|
|Inferences drawn from other personal information||● Directly from you ● We generate internally ● From our Service Providers||● For our recruiting and hiring purposes ● For our security, anti-fraud, and legal and compliance purposes||● Service Providers|
- Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Based on the CCPA’s broad definition of the term “sale,” certain data collected on our Services by third parties for purposes of interest-based advertising and social media tools may be a “sale” under the CCPA. We do not sell personal information of minors we actually know are under sixteen (16) years of age.
In the past twelve (12) months, we “sold” the following categories of personal information: identifiers, electronic network activity information, and inferences drawn from these categories. We “sold” these categories of personal information to our analytics service providers and advertising partner service providers. The business or commercial purpose of “selling” personal information is for these third parties to perform services on our behalf, such as advertising and analytics.
Under the CCPA, you or an authorized agent acting on your behalf have the right to opt out of the “sale” of your personal information. To exercise your right to opt out, you may use either of the methods described in the “Exercising Your California Privacy Rights” section below and indicate that you are exercising your right to opt out of the “sale” of your personal information.
You may also opt out of interest-based advertising using the following third-party tools:
- You may use the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) consumer choice tools to apply opt-outs to interest-based advertising and other applicable uses of web-viewing data by DAA participating companies by visiting http://optout.aboutads.info/?c=2&lang=EN#completed.
- You may also manage opt outs through the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) opt-out tool at http://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1.
- Exercising Your California Privacy Rights
To exercise any of the rights described above, you or your authorized agent acting on your behalf may submit a request by:
To verify your identity, we may ask you to confirm personal information we already have on file for you. If we cannot verify your identity from the information we have on file, we may request additional information, which we will only use to verify your identity and for security or fraud-prevention purposes.
If you use an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf, we may require proof from you that they have been authorized directly by you to act on your behalf.
We will respond to your rights request as required under the CCPA.
We reserve the right to deny your request subject to applicable law, such as if we cannot verify your identity or the authority to receive the personal information related to you.
- California “Shine the Light” disclosure
The California “Shine the Light” law gives residents of California the right under certain circumstances to opt out of the sharing of certain categories of personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. We do not currently share personal information with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes.
17. NEVADA PRIVACY NOTICE
Residents of Nevada have the right to opt-out of the sale of certain Personal Information to third parties in certain circumstances. Please note that we do not currently sell your Personal Information, as “sell” is defined under the Nevada law.
19. CONTACT US